Please complete the online re-enrollment registration for your child(ren), through Schoolmint. It is our policy that current Perea Panthers keep their seats. The re-enrollment period starts on March 16, 2021 and ends on June 30, 2021. For more information on student enrollment procedures, please contact the office at (901) 203-6420.
If you have siblings attending PES in the fall, click on SIBLING PREFERENCE to connect the student’s profiles.
Being able to anticipate numbers of new and returning students in each grade allows us to make preliminary plans with respect to space and staffing requirements for the coming year. Please let us know if you do not have any questions at (901) 203-6420 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SchoolMint is our enrollment system to enroll and re-enroll of students.
Here is the procedure for re-enrolling your child(ren):
- You will receive an email and text message with links. You can complete the process using a computer or a smartphone.
- Follow the link to log into School Mint.
- All your children who are current students will be listed. Select “Returning” or “Not Returning” for each of your children who are listed. Submit entries.
- For students who are returning, click on the “Re Enroll” box to complete the packet for each child. This packet verifies your child(ren)’s information, including grade, address, phone number and email. Sign the bottom of the page. Submit entries.
- Once all your children are re-enrolled, if there are any siblings who will be new students to PES, you can click on the green “Add / Edit New Student Application” and follow the prompts to complete an application for that child.
- You will receive a confirmation email for each child.
If you do not have internet connectivity, please contact the school at email@example.com to set up a time where you can come in and electronically submit your child’s re-enrollment form. Also, if you have not received a text message or email about Re-enrollment by March 22, 2021, please contact the school so that we can retrieve your account information.